- Maine residents will decide Tuesday whether to repeal a law allowing same-sex marriage, an effort that has succeeded in every state where it has been put before voters.
- Defenders and hates alike have descended on the state, where it seems the fight is neck and neck.
- Even Arlen Specter says it’s time to repeal DOMA.
- Here’s a cool chart (above) showing how legal and policy responses to gay rights issues lag behind much more liberal popular opinion.
- Around 200 ministers, representing nearly every faith, have formed D.C. Clergy United for Marriage Equality.
Em&Lo's Greatest Hits
My New Boyfriend Has a Small Penis…At Least, It’s Small to Me
Confession: I Want to Do My Boyfriend with a Strap-On
Dear Dr. Kate: Can You Tell Me All About the NuvaRing?