A weekly roundup of some of our favorite sex- and love-related posts from various blogs and websites:
- Lady Gaga says she likes boys who look like girls, but the Frisky goes one better and Photoshops skirts onto a bunch of male celebs. It’s hotter than it sounds. (Though their Photoshopping skills could use some honing.)
- Our Wise Guy buddy Chris Diclerico reminded us this week of the awesome mash-up of the Peaches song “Fuck the Pain Away,” as sung by Miss Piggy.
- YourTango’s Tom Miller tells you how to recognize the sensitive ’90s guy (yep, he’s still hanging around) and calls for an end to faux sensitivity.
- Manflet thinks that “men with masculinity issues should be forced to read Jane Austen’s back catalogue before reading anything by Andy McNabb or Rubert Ludlum.” And our Manflet crush deepens.
- College Candy wishes everyone would stop making such a big deal about the fact that Brooke Shields didn’t lose her virginity until she was 22. Apparently losing your virginity used to be a private and personal matter — remember those days?
- Speaking of private and personal, the new trend in confessionals appears to be telling the world how long it took you to learn to masturbate. Hey, better late than never, we guess.
- And in the not-exactly-breaking-news category, Tres Sugar reports that princess culture might not be healthy for girls. And coming up later, folks: Turns out runway models aren’t good body image role models; also, why you should never run with scissors.