- TheFrisky calls out Cosmo on 10 super silly (a.k.a. WTF) sex tips. Fish in a barrel, perhaps, but so much fun.
- Speaking of shady sex advice, CollegeCandy points and laughs at, um, Cosmo for their oral sex tip involving frozen grapes.
- TresSugar lists five not-entirely-unhealthy reasons for having sex with your ex.
- YourTango reports on new research showing that it is actually possible to mold and improve your partner.
- Tomfoolery lists vocabulary to use and lose in 2010, though we’re going to have a tough time letting go of “douche.” Not to mention “sitch.” We’ll give him “vaginal hubris,” though.
- Lemondrop reports on research that women can smell when a guy is attracted to them. Sounds nifty, though we never found guys to be that hard to read ourselves.
- Also over at Lemondrop, they want to know whether guys and gals can really be just friends after college. (Though we’re not convinced the question of them being just-friends in college has been solved yet.)
- GoodVibes shares some excellent info on lubes.
Em&Lo's Greatest Hits
My New Boyfriend Has a Small Penis…At Least, It’s Small to Me
Confession: I Want to Do My Boyfriend with a Strap-On
Dear Dr. Kate: Can You Tell Me All About the NuvaRing?