- Obama truly inspires excitement: Inauguration attendees looking for love — nasty, kinky, dirty love — on Craigslist.
- A guide to DC’s places for offbeat dates, sexy hotels, and singles scenes by The Frisky.
- Liberals and Evangelicals join to advise Obama on issues of gay rights and abortion, offering plans which include more federal sex ed funding, adoption tax credit and federal prohibition on LGBT discrimination.
- Speaking of gay rights: In 1996, Obama favored same-sex marriage; today, he doesn’t, saying he only favors civil unions and that it’s a religious and state issue. We’re betting this is purely strategic posturing and, come his second term, he’ll “change his mind” again and do the right thing.
- A NYTimes op ed author (who’s less cynical than us) describes how gays are second-class citizens these days and what Obama needs to do about it now.
- Goodbye Dick Cheney — don’t let the door hit your pasty bare ass on the way out!
Em&Lo's Greatest Hits
My New Boyfriend Has a Small Penis…At Least, It’s Small to Me
Confession: I Want to Do My Boyfriend with a Strap-On
Dear Dr. Kate: Can You Tell Me All About the NuvaRing?