This week, support for same-sex marriage hits an all-time high in the U.S., with even Colin Powell and the X-Men getting on board! But it’s going to take more than a sort-of vow by Angelina and Brad to get the rest of the country on board.
- Support for same-sex marriage hits high of 53%.
- Even Colin Powell is on board!
- And Brad Pitt says that despite the engagement ring he recently gave Angelina, they’re still “hoping” for marriage equality before they actually tie the knot.
- Also, Marvel Comics is planning a same-sex wedding in the X-Men series.
- Despite all that, there are still men who will attend this Catholic sports camp that attempts to teach men who are attracted to other men to be “manlier” via athletic activity. Imagine all the sexual tension on that field! It’s like a porno waiting to happen.