The G-Ki (pronounced gee-kee) is just out recently from Je Joue, the UK makers of another awesome toy, the SaSi. This vibe has got a lot of fantastic features, which is why we’ve selected it as our toy of the month. It’s:
- Body-safe — It’s made of 100% food-grade silicone that’s non-porous, phthalate-free, hypo-allergenic and latex free.
- Rechargeable — It comes with a magnetic recharger that just clicks in place externally.
- Waterproof — You can submerge this baby.
- Nice packaging — It comes in an elegant black box with a handy instruction manual in several different languages.
- Adjustable vibration — It’s got 5 different speeds, with some pulsating modes.
- Adjustable positions — The G-spotter head (the smaller end of the toy) can be tilted in three different positions, while the the slim neck can be moved into 8 different positions, turning it from a straight thruster toy into a J-shaped dual-action vibe that can give you clitoral and labial stimulation (with the wider end of the toy). It takes a little bit of maneuvering by holding the adjusting buttons down hard, but that’s probably it’s only drawback.
- Other uses –Straighten the neck out, curve the head, turn it around and try to find your PS-spot (on the back wall of the vagina, opposite the G-spot)
- Under $100 — That’s not bad for a quality, good-looking toy.