- For the love of all that’s clean and right and good, wash your hands after you go to the bathroom! And not just when you’re on a date — every time.
- When on a date, don’t talk about how bad you are in bed, even if you’re just joking, for the truth is spoken in jest.
- Don’t give your date reason to paraphrase Shakespeare and say “Methinks thou doth protest too much.” (Getting all huffy over a playful lie detector test suggests you’ve got a lot to hide.)
- Straight men, please don’t have more cleavage than your female date. (We’re talking to you, Cody.)
- “Farting in the public” is okay, just make sure you don’t do it in the vicinity of your date.
Get an EXTRA
15% OFF LELO